Confident. Structured. Prepared. Impressive.
As CSMs we all want to feel that way in front of customers. Mastering Customer Success is designed with one goal in mind. To give you the tools you need to be confident, prepared, structured and therefore impressive in every meeting with every customer.
How This Course Will Enable You To Master Customer Success Management
For existing customer success professionals this course will introduce you to the Success Methods Value Hierarchy, a powerful way to look at and understand the importance of value and outcomes in customer success. This framework will help you create a structured approach to customer success including measurement and KPIs and the relationship between value, outcomes, executive business reviews and success planning. Loved by students of our two-day classroom training course this framework shows how true customer success is found in working with value and outcomes. Once you've mastered this you'll be prepared for every customer conversation and can turn to our section on aligning your entire company around a focus on customer success.
If you are early in your customer success career you to will love our section on a day in the life of a CSM and the Success Methods value hierarchy, the core of our outcomes based customer success framework. You'll also enjoy understanding the 1% advantage, the principle of marginal gains that apply across all of the key revenue levers of customer success. And finally, you too can use our section on aligning your organisation around a focus on customer success to enhance your understanding of and co-operation with every team in your company.
If you are looking for your first customer success role this course will give you everything you need to understand the profession, prepare yourself for interviews, enable you to hit the ground running and allow you to present yourself in a way that will impress anyone who is already in customer success. You'll learn exactly what customer success is, why we have it and where it came from. In addition you'll learn the profession from the experts.
Why Is Mastering Customer Success So Important?
Customer Success Management is one of the 21st century's biggest business stories. From unknown profession 20 years ago it's now one of the most sought after roles in the workplace. People want to be customer success managers because of the variety and challenge offered by the role: something that is focussed on 'success' can't fail to be interesting. Employers want to hire customer success managers and build customer success teams because they know that the expectations of their customers are higher than ever and the competition for those customers is the fiercest it has ever been.
Let's look at what we cover in the course:
- Using The Success Methods Value Hierarchy © learn how to structure your delivery to focus on outcomes, value and ROI.
- Success Plans and their key role in driving the strategy set out in your EBRs
- Why customer success is so important in today’s SaaS environment
- Why customer success should be a philosophy, not a function
- The importance of renewals, expansion revenues and advocacy to your employer
- Why a focus on outcomes is so critical in customer success
- A thorough understanding for what makes for a great customer business outcome
- Why the value you deliver for your customers is the critical component of any customer success strategy
- Aligning KPIs to customer outcomes, customer value and customer ROI
- How to align your employer around a focus on customer success
Your Instructors - Ian Robson & Matt Rumins
Created by two industry veterans of customer success with a combined 50 years of experience in professional roles from individual contributor to c-suite executive. Matt and Ian have worked in leading roles at some of the world's premier organisations including Oracle, Salesforce, Siebel, Barclays Bank, Bio-Rad and a variety of startups including Intradiem, SignalDemand and Fuse Universal.
You can read all about us here (you'll need to scroll down a bit) ➡️ Ian & Matt
- Customer Success : A Philosophy And A Function (2:42)
- Aligning Executives, Product & Engineering (3:48)
- Aligning Sales & Marketing, Professional Services, Support, HR, Finance & Ops (5:48)
- Exercise - Aligning Your Organisation (2:21)
- Conducting The Customer Success Orchestra (1:31)
- Quiz - Aligning Your Organisation
Hear From Some Of Our Students
Packed with practical information: the core framework that the training is based around is a solidly constructed, logical and useable model that will be an asset to anyone within the CSM arena.
It was a truly enlightening and valuable course that provided a strong foundation of practical methods to take forward into the real world.
I walked away with so many learnings, and a clear path to implementing best practices in our approach to customer success.
Whether you are building a CS function from scratch, managing a team or managing accounts as a CSM – this course will be invaluable!.
The people here at Juniper are lapping up the CS Framework. You’d love it, they’re all talking about ‘Presence > Engagement > Value > ROI’.
Sales are even using the framework and our customer-centric ethos as a USP and are feeding back that schools/MATs are loving the focus.